- Stamp is Penny Black L.O.V.E. colored with copics on Copic Xpress cardstock
- Spellbinders Resplendant Rectangles die, S5-147, second to the largest in the set - edges distressed with DI Tattered Rose
- Sizzix Hearts embossing folders (large and a smaller one for the pink circle) The larger folder had some Tsukineko Angel Pink gently rubbed against the heart motif before embossing
- ribbon from stash
- Glossy Accents on some of the balloon hearts
- cardbase is white GP and pink circle was from a paper snippet not yet reorganized
I hope you like the little card. Think this one might be for Sweetie, since he hasn't seen it yet. Usually he sees the image as I'm coloring it, as he sometimes will critique it for me. (of course he knows the right thing to say, but sometimes he'll be honest!!!) Ya'll have a wonderful Thursday, and I hope my followers were a bit intrigued by the little glimpse of some coming goodies in the WOYWW post yesterday. Many hugs. Thanks for stopping in to visit today.