Followers

7/02/2013

Christmas

Hello and welcome. Here's one last card that I got made for a scheduled post. This one was really a simple fast card. And I know exactly who it shall be sent to, as I've been requested to do a simple, non-fussy card for this person! I think this one fits the bill.



- embossed green c/s with EF (I don't remember the name, but can find it if anyone wants the name of it!).

- SU circle punch for the 2 openings.

- SU punch of some cardinals on pattern paper to fit the window, popped up on dimensionals

- holly, pinecones from a sticker sheet

- sentiment from a sticker sheet.

Pretty simple, went together quite fast - especially for me, a slow cardmaker at the best of times! I hope the recipient will like it, and remember asking for a non-fussy card!

Have a wonderful day. See you soon. If I can get some good photographs in Boston, I'll try to post. My friends don't have Wi-Fi, so I will have to use their pc to get to the internet (oh yes, my laptop will be with me, but only for watching dvds, unless I zip down to a neighborhood Panera. Panera has free Wi-Fi. The Starbucks which is in the same area, charges $5 last time we were up 3 yrs ago. Do I pay $5, or do I get free? I bet you know which one!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Mary, love the embossing, gorgeous design :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Mary. I love the embossing on the card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mary, love the embossing. I love Boston too although it is a few years since I have been. Have fun on your trip. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That embossing folder is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute card Mary! I love that embossed snowflake, so beautiful!! What a great way to use those stickers and I love the punched holes with the birdies peeking out! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete