Followers

3/07/2013

St. Paddy's Day

Good evening friends, and thanks for joining me. It has been a lazy, lazy day. Ran some errands about noon, came home and went down to visit my stamp group. I didn't take any projects to work on, as I just was not in the mood. It was one of 'those' days. You may not know what I'm talking about...but it was just ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Not in the mood to really do anything...and I didn't!

Yesterday we received this lovely card from my blog buddy Candee, who was one of those folks who encouraged me to start a blog. Candee makes the most interesting projects even amidst a multiple room house remodel. Her blog is a fun place & worth your time to take a peek if you can. Without further yada, yada, here's the card:
 
We've never met face-to-face, but hopefully we will soon. Life just seems to keep getting in the way. She lives about 3-4 hours north of our area, in the OTHER Carolina! She is a master with using punches and always has the neatest layouts on her cards. The insert has a sweet Irish saying on it as well. Hope you will enjoy it as much as DH & I did. As always, thanks for your visit, and I'll be back again with a blog candy post. Hugs.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So that's where the four leaf clover went to.!! I spent my entire child hood looking for it and then it turns up on a card to you. Hope it brings you lots of luck. Off to make a daisy chain and visit your friends blog. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You received a wonderful card! Love the shamrocks.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card...I remember searching in the lawn for a 4 leaf clover when i was a kid. We would look for hours! Such fun.

    ReplyDelete