Followers

3/31/2013

Miscellaneous

HAPPY EASTER --- and thank you for joining me this afternoon. Today is the day I do the Random Generator thing-y for the blogaversary candy. So I'll save this post in Draft form, run the R.G., and be back to finish posting. I had a new follower join yesterday, so a Big Welcome and I appreciate you taking the time to look in at this blog. I added Nikki's name to the spreadsheet so my R.G. numbers will reflect all the followers that Blogger shows.  

OK..Here goes:
 
True Random Number Generator 35 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
Now I don't know how to put the results picture here, so I just tried to do a copy & paste...here is the number that showed up. In my spreadsheet database this number corresponds to Mrs. A of  http://itsanalienlife.blogspot.com/

Mrs. A has 48 hrs from 3-31, 2pm, to contact me with mailing information so that I can get the package of goodies on it's way to her. There has been a picture of what is in the candy on the sidebar. If there should be something you see that you already have, don't want a duplicate, please advise, and I'll see if I can substitute something else instead! Also I just may toss in something extra that is not pictured! Congratulations, and thank you to all my followers who have visited & commented. If I don't hear from Mrs. A within the time frame, then I will do the R.G. bit once again, and pick another winner.

I am going to try to get back on track with my blog visiting. We've had some family things going on - in the health areas - but I think (hope!) that things are beginning to turn the corner.

So in the meantime, I hope you all are having a Blessed Easter, and a wonderful day. Whatever your religious beliefs, it is a day we've been given, so let's be thankful for it and rejoice in being able to enjoy it. Hope to be back with a later post this afternoon - or I may do some craft cleaning....it's my day to do with it as I will! Hugs & Blessings.
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Mary! And Congrats to Mrs. A

    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Mrs A. Sorry I missed the draw as I''ve not been well. Hopefully you may do another one later on. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Mrs A :) and Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Mrs A - and so kind of you Mary! Hope you're having a lovely day, hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Mary,
    just sent you an email. Got me nose pressed to the glass trying to peer into the box. Thanky you very much. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary and well done Mrs A. Happy Easter to all.

    ReplyDelete