Followers

3/22/2013

Easter

Hello, and thanks for joining me to share a bit of your time here. Another Easter card, and I think I'm nearly done with those I intend to put in the mail. Here's the card:
- Penny Black BunBun image, colored with copics
- S/Binders Marvelous Squares to diecut image
- Darice Easter Eggs EF (this folder embosses quite deeply, so I did 2 sheets in one pass, and this was cut in half from the 2nd piece)
- Paper Studio Design Paper
- Decor Viva Pearls - blue on embossed egg
- yellow flowers from stash
- EK Success punched Sentiment
- snippet of a Memory Box border punch that just fit to divide where the paper join was


Bun Bun made me smile. Isn't he just the goofiest looking rabbit? Was easy to color too!

So have a pleasant day, and I hope the weather is good wherever you may be as you read this post! Hugs and come again.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, this is just too adorable, I love his little grin! The snow already melted, the same day that it came down, lol I do hope that's the last of it, I am looking forward to some spring weather!! You asked me where to get Liquid Scrapdots, I recommend Donna Donna's studio 1. Because she is a woman running a business and 2. She is in NC! ( Huntersville, just outside of Charlotte ) If you ever want to do a road trip and visit her, let me know!! In the meantime, here is a link to the LSD that she sells: http://www.donnadowney.com/adhesive/helmar-usa-liquid-scrap-dots.html
    waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable easter bunny image.. great card, Mary. He is a little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Such a cute image.
    Shall be using the idea to use the Marvellous Squares as a frame for the image. Brilliant idea. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO FUN and cute, cute, CUTE!! LOVE IT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your eggs. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card sure makes me smile Mary! That darn bunny is simple adorable! I love, love him and I love your egg embossing as well as the egg paper. Great card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bunny and the embossing folder! Hadn't seen that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bunny is adorable! Lovely card

    Hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete