Followers

11/24/2012

Fall

Gloria R.'s Thanksgiving Card

Hello, and welcome to another Fall card. This one arrived in the mail, made by my friend Gloria R. It is just the most beautiful card... sadly, my photography does not do it justice. Hopefully if you enlarge the photo by double clicking, you will get a better idea of the delicacy of the gold leaf veining against the glorious background. I'm guessing the background was done with distress inks, but however it was created, I just love it! The cardbase is a navy blue, matted with a soft orange-y Bazzill, then the image. The leaves are embossed with gold. Absolutely lovely, & I just had to share it. I have some of the most talented friends!!! I keep hoping some of it will rub off on me, just 'cause I hang around with them! Enjoy your day, and thanks for visiting. Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this card is beautiful!!! What a great friend sendingyou this card. Great card Gloria!!! I am having problems with my blog and can't upload anymore pics. I hope to get that resovled soon!!

    ReplyDelete