Followers

11/15/2012

Fall


Good Morning. So nice to have you visit here today. Another fall card to share. This one is from a borrowed stamp, which I think is by  Great Impressions- an oldie I'm sure. Colored as usual with copics and spica pens. The shadowing around the wheat stack was done with a BV (Blue Violet) marker, which enhances it IRL. Diecut & matted with S/B Labels 3, which I was going to use 'on point', but cut the card base too small to place it so. The turquoise glitter mat was handcut after tracing outer edge of die to get the scant mat. I liked the turquoise color with the DI Stormy Sky used to distress the edges of the focal image. The cardbase was actually from a DCWV paper pack The Naturals. This was a fairly easy image to color, not much fuss to it. Hope you like it. I'm trying to get enough images matted on cards, scheduled to pos, so that I have a free day, wherein I can blog surf and catch up on everyone's blog. I promise I will be around to visit as soon as I can! See you later. Have a fantastic day.
 

6 comments:

  1. Perfect fall card! I really like that image, some times pulling out an older stamp is so much fun. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Mary, your coloring is just awesome on this. Beautiful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Mary! I love the image and your coloring is fabulous, the blue mat on the brown is spectacular!
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Mary! I am loving that image, I love seeing the wheat on the farm growing and making things with the wheat. But DH hasn't sowed wheat in a few years, but maybe next year he said. lol Wheat is just my all time favorite crop. I love that mat your image is on, love the color!! You always amaze me with your cards my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful Fall/Thanksgiving card! Love the way you added just a touch of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful card, your colouring is wonderful. You also have a great day. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete