Followers

10/31/2012

Halloween


Good Morning, Happy Halloween and Welcome to my newest follower. Truly, I promise THIS card is the last Halloween card - I HOPE - for 2012! This one belongs to DH, and the witches reminded me (and probably him as well) of the 2 of us when we take a trip. Had to laugh when I decided on the image for his card. Here's the specs:
 
Penny Black Backseat Witch Stamp
My Mind's Eye 12x12 Halloween pack
Sizzix Framelits Die
Memory Box Small Spider die on black glitter paper
Copics on focal image, Copic airbrushing background using B range colors.
Star background stamp used after airbrushing done. Inked with Versamark, Ranger embossing glitter applied, heat set* (Note to self: Gold emboss would have looked better I think)
Flowersoft Citrus on broom bristles after all above was done.
Sentiment: Inkadinkadoo, black ink, handcut.

 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween, Mary! Love that haunted house and the cute witches! Fly safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabullous card love the super cute image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, I will hate to stop making them. Happy Halloween Mary! Those little guys are just way to cute on the broom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary your Halloween cards are fabulous! I could see them all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to laugh Mary when you said this card was for your hubby, it is just too cute and seemly seems to fit you both! lol Not that I think either of you are a witch, but just cute like I think you guys are! Love that image, it is way to cute and love the paper you used under it! Very cute Halloween card my friend!

    ReplyDelete