Followers

3/11/2012

More Blog Construction

Some friends came by and we tweaked this little blog with a few changes. Somehow I've changed something so I can't get to the Dashboard, but am now going to something called "Blogger" instead of what I had been seeing. Don't know what I changed, don't know how to get back to the old menus! Gosh, this process is frustrating, but also fun. Thanks to my friends for helping! Appreciate it. What a gorgeous Sunday we were blessed to have today. Hope it was this nice where you were.

Here is a card I made using a free Waltzing Mouse Stamp digi
(http://www.waltzingmousestamps.com/collections/freebies.) I was pleased with the way the design turned out. Colored with copics, used an MS shamrock punch, and the design papers, brads were something I found in my stash. I'll try to do better with keeping track of copic colors used and papers. Thanks for looking in.

1 comment:

  1. A cracking Irish card Mary!! and welcome to blog land!!!

    ReplyDelete